F1 Racing will enter the fourth series this weekend at the Turkish GP, a place that always explores the drivers in the front row start as winner of the race.
It's been three series this season served with Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel of faithful become the fastest racer in the qualifying session. Of that amount, only one time Vettel failed to win.
Vettel, who has collected four consecutive pole position, would want to come back to win the pole while extending his record. Moreover, Turkish GP recorded always provide great opportunities to drivers filling the front row.
The following data and facts in the Turkish Grand Prix will as preached by Reuters:
* All six series of the Turkish Grand Prix has always been won by the drivers who started racing in the front row. Four of them won by winning pole position.
* Red Bull grabbed pole position in the last two races in Istanbul Park, but they have not been able to win there.
* Two of the Turkish Grand Prix has been producing finished one-two drivers from the same team: Ferrari in 2007 and McLaren in 2010.
* Felipe Massa of Ferrari have the best record at Istanbul Park with three consecutive wins (2006-2008).
* Twice the Safety Car (SC) came out at Turkey GP before this. Speaking of percentages, this shows there is a 33% chance that the SC can go out again this year.
Turkish Grand Prix Winners:
2010 Lewis Hamilton (McLaren-Mercedes)
2009 Jenson Button (Brawn-Mercedes)
2008 Felipe Massa (Ferrari)
2007 Felipe Massa (Ferrari)
2006 Felipe Massa (Ferrari)
2005 Kimi Räikkönen (McLaren-Mercedes)